In 1875, with the death of earl Ferenc Haller, the family’s Szentpál branch died out. Ferenc Haller gave the estate of Szentpál to György Haller junior, so the two estates were at the same owner once again. At this time Ugra lost its importance and became a secondary residence besides the castle at Szentpál.
The history of the castle at Ugra can be traced back to the XVIIth century: the current wine cellar might be keeping the history of this early mansion-like building. The current building has been built around the XVIII-XIX-th century. Its stile is reminiscent of the late baroque.